Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Which Bag?

It's amusing when customers thing that we know more than we do at work.
Especially when it comes to dog/cat food.

You wouldn't believe how often people are like. "I'm looking for the food with red x shapes in it."
"Uh....do you have a brand name?"
"No, it's the food with the red x's in it!!"

Sorry dear customer....
But I can't help you there.

Unless a bag of food gets a hole in it and spills across the floor, I never actually see what the food INSIDE the bag looks like.
All I have to go off of is what is pictured on the outside if the food is pictured.
I can guide you to brand names, to pictures and such easily enough once I can narrow down the possibilities.

But if I get a customer in, like I had today.
Who just shows me a plastic baggy full of dog food....
There's not much I can do to help you know which one you buy.

Especially when you already know the brand of food, but you can't remember the Flavor of food you buy.
I doubt the dog would care if you give them chicken flavor or beef flavored. So long as its the same brand of food I doubt most dogs would care.
And honestly...different flavors don't always have different colors.
And since I don't see the kibble that often...I wouldn't be able to say for sure which flavor went to which bag.

Ah.
The thoughts customers get in their heads sometimes. :)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment