Thursday, July 27, 2017

But Why Work Here?

There are times when I wonder why my coworkers choose to work at the store....
I mean....I'm pretty sure they're doing it because they need the money. 
But....why....why if like, you're allergic to animals....would you want to work in a petstore? 
Or if you're afraid of snakes....why would you want to work in a petstore, more specifically, in the dept that deals with the snakes....?

I don't get it. Why work at a job that causes you stress, anxiety...or your allergies go crazy??

Today I learned that one of my coworker's is a bit of a germaphobe....
Which.....I know most public spaces are rather germ filled.....but I feel like a pet store with a ton of different animals in the store, messes being made, people coming and going....
It just doesn't seem like a place you'd want to work....

But I've had more than one coworker over the years who've stated that they're exactly that. A germaphobe... 
*shakes head* 

I don't get it. 
Perhaps it's a way to try and get over their anxiety/fears/etc? 
I dunno.....I really dunno

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment