Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Overslept

It's been a while since I've pulled into the parking lot to see no manager car already there. 

I mean, occasionally the managers will be dropped off at work so they won't have a car.
But I knew this morning that wasn't the case because I could still see my other coworkers waiting in their cars. 
Which meant, the manager hadn't shown up.

And unfortunately for my coworkers, they didn't have the manager's number that was supposed to be there letting us in.

Luckily. I did. 
So I gave the manager a call to see where he was at.

Turns out he was still asleep. 
Even with like six alarms set, he'd still managed to ignore them all.
lol so it was a good thing I called him, otherwise he would have still been sleeping....
and our store would have remained closed with no one able to get inside. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment