Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Update

It was towards the end of my work shift when I answered the phone.
And on the other end was a guy who asked me "If I still had the Red Factor" in the store.

Which considering only one guy has referred to our canary as a Red Factor recently, meant that for whatever reason the guy I had to deal with yesterday was now on the other end of the line. 

So I confirmed for him. "Yes, we still have him here." 
"Oh! So it's a boy then." He said.
Me: "No...no, I don't know the gender, I tend to refer to animals as 'he' because all our rodents in the store are males. So it kinda just slips out. I don't know the gender." 

But in any case.
The man on the other end said that he'd decided to get the Red Factor anyways and that he would be up soon to get it.

Considering I was off soon....that meant I won't know until tomorrow if he actually came and got his bird or not.

But I am curious.....
As he'd said that he was flying to Florida today to go buy property there.....
So shouldn't he have been in Florida? Or at least flying there? Had his flight not left yet? Had he cancelled it? Had something come up? Had he been lying through his teeth?

I'll probably never know.
But I am curious as to whether or not that Red Canary is in the store tomorrow. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment