Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Your Other Left

I was in the middle of scrubbing tanks when a customer walked up to me and asked "Do you have any Oscars?" 

Not meaning the award, but the a type of Cichlid, that we do sell.
So I responded with "yah," I straightened enough from scrubbing to point them in the right direction. "They're in the tanks right there, top row last one."

So the customer looks....at the wrong tank, one tank to the right of where they should be looking. 
So I correct them. "No, it's to your left."

The customer moved a step to the right.
"No, the tank is to your left."
They step to the right again. 

I had to correct them again. "The other direction." 

To which the customer was sheepishly like "Oh, sorry." And finally found the correct tank. 
*shakes head* 

Not sure what they were thinking when I said "to your left...." but it wasn't what I meant....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment