Saturday, July 29, 2017

The Little Celebrations

I helped the most adorable grandpa today.
He was an older man, probably in his 80s or 90s by looks. 
Who had a cute little shuffle walk as he moved about the fish wall with his cane.
And a high breathy voice that you really could only understand if you were paying attention to him and trying to figure out what he was saying.

But he was the sweetest thing. ^^ 
lol he had a couple of helpers around my age with him.
Helping him to decide on what fish he wanted to get for his fish tank to 'spice it up' a bit. 

And it was so cute.
Because after I would catch his fish, and show them to him to make sure it was what he wanted. 
He would do a little fist pump, shaking his hand in the air and let out a breathy "yaaaah!!!" of celebration because he was so excited to be getting fish. 
It was so heart warming to deal with him, catching him his fish and seeing his excitement.
Ah. I could have helped him all day. ^^ I loved being around his cheerful attitude. ^^ 

I kinda hope this old man comes back for another visit. I would love to help him again.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment