Friday, July 14, 2017

Deptartmental Crisis

I'm not quite sure what happened this morning in the department.
But something got lost in communication or action...
Because when I came in to help support the evening crew in the dept.
(Because two of my evening shift coworkers had called out)
The department was all out of sorts.
Like the store closed in three hours, and my coworker was just barely getting to the task of changing out the betta water in our new bettas that just arrived.
O.o
That's a task that usually gets done before I leave work, around lunch time.
And here we were in the middle of the dinner time rush.
*shakes head*
Plus the back rooms were a chaotic mess because it was packed willy nilly with the supply order I'd sent in...none of it had been properly put away.
*exhales*
I did what I could to get the dept back in order, but I definitely will have a bit more to do tomorrow when I get into work.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment