Monday, March 12, 2018

All By Myself

I opened the department by myself today.
Which...wasn't supposed to happen.
But due to a scheduling error....
Was what happened.
As my manager was scheduled to open with me.
But he was the only manager scheduled for the first part of the morning.
Which meant that he needed to do all the morning manager tasks, and work on the stocking tasks and basically...left me to my own devices to get the department opened.

*shrugs*
It's not like I haven't done that before. And I was kinda grateful as it was a slow day customer wise. So me doing everything by myself meant that things took longer which made my shift pass quicker because I had stuff to do to keep me busy.

So it was nice and I didn't mind it.
Though my manager sure felt bad about it. lol. 

But hey.
Things got opened before I left. So woot!!! 

^^;;

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment