Saturday, March 17, 2018

Happy Customers

I tend to have this talent for the store ending up getting super busy....whenever I go on Lunch lol. 
So like whenever I'm off the floor suddenly everyone is like "Oh! Sarnic's gone! Quick let's go into the store and give her coworker's a workout!" 

XD haha. 
It's always fun to come back to see the department in controlled chaos lol. And then it usually disappears within 5 to 10 minutes of me coming back from lunch lol. 

In any case.
I'd taken like a 15 minute break, and since I was nearby the room where we keep our extra animals, and knowing that we had a couple of empty cages on the floor, I grabbed them to bring out to the floor so that we'd have more options for customers if they decided they needed a hamster.

The store had been pretty dead when I left on break.
But when I reached our hamster enclosure, there were a lot of people gathered nearby them...which I kinda figured most of them were probably just looking.

Nope.
I set the cages I was carrying down to put the first of the hamsters away and a gentleman and his daughter were like "Can you help us?" 
And I was like 'Yah, what can I help you with?" as I was working to put the hamster into it's cage.

"Can you help us with a hamster."

well what a coincidence, here I was working with the hamsters. lol. "Sure! Which one did you want to look at?" I asked, secretly hoping that the second container I had with the hamster in it...would stay put and the hamster inside wouldn't escape.

In any case.
The customers were looking for a hamster, specifically winter whites. 
So I pulled open the cage to show them, and they were like "Yes we want one of those!" 
So after quickly putting away the second hamster and grabbing the necessary paperwork, I returned to them, and was helping them out. Telling them our return policies and other facts about the hamster and such. and the Father made a comment along the lines of "Wow you guys are so much easier to work with than the other store." 

^^;; lol. I try? 
Like I want you to have a good experience at our store, so I do my best to help the customers how and make sure their experience is good here.

And I've had more than one customer tell me that they're going to come to my store instead of other ones because they like the experience they have here. ^^;; Yay lol. 

Though in this case, I think the customer was just happy to discover that we have a return policy where you can bring back the animal you purchase for any reason with the guarantee timeframe.
So basically they were happy that we were willing to work with them if they bought the pet and then decided that they didn't want it or it happened to die.

Still. Glad to know they had a positive experience with us. ^^;; 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment