Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Way Up There

I had a gentleman come up to me wanting to know if I could tell him the price of some cat scratchers he wanted to look at as he couldn't see them.

So I asked him to show me them so I could price check them.
And he pointed up to our overstock section of products. -aka we have these steel shelves that we store extra product on that's out of reach of customers, but they can still see them up there as they line the walls of half the store. 

So I simply looked at the type of product...and then took him around the corner to where we store the cat scratchers that size, and showed him the prices there. 

*shakes head* Really...it would make more sense if the people in charge of organizing how product is placed on the shelves would be more thoughtful on keeping things together. That way people who see the big cat tree sized scratchers could also see the smaller ones nearby...
Instead of them being located on a completely different aisle out of sight of the other scratchers. *shakes head* 

But at least I figured out the prices for him. ^^;; 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment