Monday, March 26, 2018

WAAAIIITTTT!!!

So I had a moment of panic, when I walked out of the room we have behind our fish wall.
And saw two customers over by our fish, specifically the feeder goldfish.

And one of said customers was holding a bag with one goldfish already in it.
While the other was bending over with one of our plastic catch containers (to hold the fish before we bag it) and was scooping out more water from the fishtank.

And I was like "!!!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!!"

Only as I got closer, I realized that the customer scooping water in the bag...was actually one of our groomers.

Their spouse had come into the store randomly, and wanted a goldfish so the groomer came out...and I guess...since they didn't see anyone to help them....decided to catch the fish themselves?


*shakes head*
lol. Gave me a mini heart attack as I never really see the groomers doing that. Like ever....

But at least it was one of the workers catching the fish and not just a customer attempting to do it on their own. ^^;;

-Sarnic Dirchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment