Thursday, October 25, 2018

Can of What??

A customer called the store today.

Asking if we had Fluker's Can o' Snails. 

O.o 

While the Fluker's name was familiar.
I wasn't at all familiar with us carrying anything snail like besides the aquatic snails we sell in the store and their pest counterparts that also reside in our tanks.

But no.
Apparently Flukers carries canned snails.

I mean I'd heard of canned mealworms, crickets, and grasshoppers.

But snails were new.

Unfortunately we don't carry them in our location.

But now I am curious as to what the contents look like.

Like are they just regular garden snails?
Are there like two or three large ones in the can, or a bunch of little ones? 

---I literally just went and googled them.

There's 25-30 medium sized shell-less snails in each can.

Apparently they're mostly used to feed turtles.

Go figure. 

The things you learn when customers call you looking for things. ^^;;

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment