Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Size Matters

I had a customer today who wanted me to grab her three or four of our larger goldfish.

As per usual I asked them if there were any specific colors that she wanted.
She said to give her a variety.

So I fished out four goldfish of different shades and went to bag them up. 

Only for her to be like "Only one of those is large." 

As one goldfish was indeed larger than the others, since the goldfish in our large tanks are anywhere from 2-3 inches in length usually. 
And three of them were closer to the 2 inch mark, while the fourth was closer to the 3 inch size. 

So I explained to her that they all came from the same tank, but that I could catch larger ones if she wanted me to.

She declined.
Saying it was fine.

But I could tell it wasn't.
After all, she had brought up the size of goldfish.
Therefore she wasn't satisfied that three of them were smaller.

So I told her that it would be no hassle for me to fish them out and catch her larger ones.

To which she then happily agreed.

So out went the three smaller ones.
And in went two big ones. 
-As she stopped me before I could fish out a third.

Leaving her with three fish instead of four.

*shrugs*

But hey.
At least she was happier with the larger fish. :) 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment