Monday, October 29, 2018

Vanished

I had a customer come into the store today.
Wanting to know if it was possible for fish to disappear.
Because he had bought a rainbow shark a couple of days ago.

But couldn't find the fish today even though he'd seen it last night. 

So he wanted to know if fish could disappear.

Yes.

Fish can just vanish.

Like you don't think dead fish can just...disintegrate and vanish.

But like during the night? Over like 6-9 hours? 
Yah.

Totally can vanish.

Did the fish jump out and his cat take it? Possibly.
Could it still be hiding in the tank? Very possible. I mean. I had fish disappear for 6 months before I saw them again. (but my tank is much larger) 

In any case...
I couldn't give him a straight up answer on what happened to his fish.
because I don't know.
I can't look into the past/future and see specific events.

But yes. Fish can just vanish and yes you never see the body.

Sooo he bought a different fish, and then returned home to see if the shark was hiding in one of his ornaments. ^^;; 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment