Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Disco....The Dance?

So my manager was telling me and a coworker today, that all our disco stuff can be sold for 50% off because they want all that product to be out of the store.

And my coworker stopped him and was like "What's Disco?" 

My manager and I both had a moment of....confusion.
Because we thought everyone knew what Disco meant here in the store.

As it's just short hand of "Discontinued."
As we often have products that the company has decided to no longer sell so it goes to "Reduced to Clear" because we're Discontinuing it to make room for new product coming into the store. 

So it was weird...that my coworker didn't know what Disco meant....
Because that's the term we use. We don't say the full word. 

*shakes head*
It was a bit more mind boggling...because this coworker has been working here for a couple of years now. 
Like....how could you not have heard Disco before that point? *shakes head*
No idea.

But hey, now my coworker knows what it is. ^^;; 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment