Thursday, October 8, 2015

MLAARE -A Fish Life

I had a customer come into the store today,
For the sad occasion, that his fish had died and he was looking to get a replacement.
In any case,
We got to talking.
Well, he got to talking.

And he told me a story.

About a while back,
How his daughter had gotten him the fish tank he has now. A nice 50 gallon one.
For him after he'd gotten out of the hospital, for some surgery, for an injury after one of the wars he fought in.
In any case. It went like:
"Ma'am, I'd just gotten out of surgery ma'am, still drugged up you know, ma'am, completely out of it. And I opened my eyes and there was this fish tank there and I kid you not ma'am I thought I'd died and become a fish. Thought that for three hours ma'am. Cus no one was in the room to tell me different for that long."

lol.
It was actually funny.
Who wakes up and thinks they're a fish?
This guy does.
Understandable though. He was probably on some pretty strong pain killers.

It definitely was a highlight to my day. :) Though it was really weird...that he kept calling me Ma'am....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment