Tuesday, October 13, 2015

MLAARE -Gone

It looks like we lost a manager today....

And I really can't understand why....did they burn the bridge the way they did.
I mean... why?
Especially after they've had so many similar experiences thrown at you by others....why would you do it yourself?

It's crazy.

I don't know if this is for sure yet...if this manager quit. Or if they've gotten themselves fired....

But...when you don't come into work when scheduled, multiple days in a row.
And when you don't respond to phone calls, texts, or visits to your home...

It gives a pretty clear signal that you're not coming back.

And it's frustrating.
Because we've had soo many coworkers who have done this to us.
Usually its the new guys.
They show up for a few days....and then stop coming in.
No word.
No signal.
No proper "Hey I want to quit." to let us know that they're leaving.
They just burn the bridge and don't come back in.

It's so completely stupid!

The least our coworkers could do is be less than the cowards they are and come in and tell us that they're quitting. That way we can find ways to cover their shifts, or prepare and hire new people to replace them.

Which makes our manager disappearing all the more frustrating.
Because they did the exact same thing that our new hires have been doing to us.

I don't understand.
Especially after they've been working here for over a year, maybe even two.
Why do this now?

*sighs*

I can understand that the manager was feeling a bit of pressure.
Heard them voice frustrations that they can't do anything right...
But...
Why leave us in this manner?

I really don't understand it.
I hope this is a big misunderstanding.
But it's hard to know...
I'm guessing that it's not.
We'll see when I get back to work what's happened...

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment