Friday, October 2, 2015

MLAARE -Tranquil Moments

I had one of my closing coworkers open with me this morning.
Which was rather fun.
As they hadn't ever opened before.
And so knew how to do nothing.
Which meant a lot of training to do.
Not a big deal.
I wasn't stressing out because I wasn't trying to train and get the department open and do a bedding change.
No, I could actually take my time today with the training.
Because I was trying to kill time before our truck showed up with our shipment of fish...
Which could be anytime between an hour before the store opened to an hour or so after the store opened.
Lately its been arriving later. So therefore. I wasn't stressed on opening up quickly to be able to put the fish out.

Oftentimes my favorite part of the fish shipment, is our bettas.
Because they come in blue water (a calming chemical is added to keep them from stressing on their long journey.) We have to change the water out in order to be able to see what the bettas actually look like. Their colors and such.
And I really enjoy that part.
Because I love to see what colors/patterns of bettas we get in.
lol and I often bemoan the fact that I can't just have a tank full of bettas. Because I would love to have a tank full of them. Pick out my favorite colors. Have them swimming around in a rainbow. It would be awesome!

In any case. I showed my coworker how to change out the betta water.
And she agrees, that it's a lot of fun to do.
She found it rather tranquil.
Switching out the blue water for clear.
Loved seeing the fish's actual color.

lol. So I can see, that if we're ever scheduled to open together. It's going to be a fight for the task of changing out the betta water.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment