Wednesday, October 21, 2015

MLAARE -Working Too Long

It's been a long work week.
And its going to be even longer.
I'm on day 7 of working 9 days in a row.
And it's the worst day yet....

I've reached the point where I desperately need a day off of work.
And I think it's really lucky that I enjoy my work.
Or else I'd be really tempted to call out and get my break.

lol, but I'm stubborn. So that isn't going to happen.

Thankfully, after the crazy of the beginning of the week...
Things seem to be settling down, so hopefully I can have smooth sailing for the next couple of days before I finally get my day off.

And I mean...It had been crazy at work.
With people calling out sick, and quitting, and the auditor, and trying to get the store audit ready.
It's a wonder I can still be civil to people.
lol (naps do wonders.)

And its good to be recognized that I've been working hard, and it has been stressful.
One of my coworkers,
After hearing about how crazy work has been for me the past week.

Offered to grab me a soda from the vending machine.

It was a small act.
But oh, it was desperately needed.

The soda never tasted so good.

:) Yay for awesome coworkers!!
A small reward for a long....long week.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment