Monday, October 5, 2015

MLAARE -Walk With Me

It's always adorable to have puppies come into the store with their owners.
Especially when they're not yet used to walking on a leash. :D

Today, I happened to glance at the register.
And saw a cute Golden Retriever puppy, that was sitting right in front of the register.
The owner, had the leash taut, and was gently tugging to try and get the puppy to come to him.
Only the puppy wasn't having it.

So I decided to intervene.
As puppies love distractions.
They also love people who are energetic and talk in a sweet voice.

So I knelt down some distance away, and gestured/called to the puppy to come see me.
And after a moment, the puppy came bounding over, happy to get loved. lol. ^^

After some affection from me, I got up, and the puppy, now standing and not sitting, walked away with the owner much easier after that. :)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment