Tuesday, October 27, 2015

MRS -Hurtful Sleep

So I was hanging out in the living room with my roomie.

And after a while she asked me how work had gone.

I told her a bit about the crazy day I had, as I was multitasking on my computer.
Then stopped, upon realizing that she hadn't responded to anything I said.

I looked up.
And she was sitting there with her eyes closed.
Basically asleep.

>.< Gee....Thanks....for making me feel important.
It was irritating. Apparently she didn't want to really hear about my day. She just asked to be polite and didn't want more than a "it was good."
Which...is annoying because I like going into more detail of how my day went.

Plus...it was hurtful.
Was I so boring in what I was saying that she zoned out after two minutes? It was hardly more than that when I stopped talking...

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment