Friday, October 16, 2015

MLAARE -Not in Stock

Had a gentleman come into the store, searching for a particular filter cartridge.
Which we should carry....because we carry the tank that needs that particular filter.
So therefore we should have the filter cartridge.
But, looking up and down the aisle with the customer.
I couldn't find it.
I couldn't even find a place where we would have it. An empty spot.
Not totally sure that we actually carry it in the store anymore...
Because I couldn't find it.
And we did downsize a few products recently.....

Did that mean that the customer left the store empty handed?
Not quite.
We were able to look up the particular filter in our online store.
And surprise surprise! They actually had it in stock.
(like 9/10 times I look online they don't carry the product or its out of stock.)
So I was able to order a few filters for the customer.
And have them sent to his home.

Yay! I was able to have a customer leave happy...even if he didn't have the  product with him right then.

-Sarnic Dirchi


No comments:

Post a Comment