Tuesday, October 6, 2015

MLAARE -Outside of Work

It's odd to run into customers outside of work.
Especially the regular ones.
Where you're like. O.o Oh...Hi?

Happened to me today.
I'd dropped by Barnes and Noble after work so I could grab Brandon Sanderson's newest book.
And was wandering around when I heard my name called.
-Surprising that I was recognized as I just cut my hair...-
And it was a customer of mine.
That comes in to buy bird stuff for all his parrots and chat about the birds and such.

Somehow he's gotten it into his mind that I want to come work for him once he builds his aviary for all his birds to live in and help him care for them.
O.o He constantly brings it up even though I've mentioned multiple times that I'm happy at my job.

*shakes head* Out of all the animals...birds are the ones I liked dealing with the least....

In any case.
It was weird to be chatting about work...outside of work....
Especially when I wanted to sink my teeth into the newest book in my hands instead of talk...

But yah...
Weird when you run into customers....
So weird.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment