Friday, May 26, 2017

I.D. Please

It's always fun to deal with older customers.
Mostly because they sometimes have the most interesting way of identifying things. 
Which always makes it fun to solve the mystery of what the customer is actually looking for. Because they don't always describe it or call it by the right name.

Today I had an older gentleman come into the store looking for "an I.D. Bracelet for his dog." 

It took me a second to comprehend that he was looking for a dog collar and an I.D. Tag. lol. 

Because usually when I hear bracelet I think of the thing that goes around your wrist.
And most of the time you don't put things on dog's legs. 

Thankfully I was quick to piece together that he meant dog collar.
And so I showed him to the proper spot, and then showed him where the I.D. tags were that he could buy.

lol. I never could get him to say anything but I.D. Bracelet though.
Even though I asked him. "Do you mean a dog collar and tag?" 
He would say "Yes, an I.D. Bracelet." lol. 

Gotta love older customers. :D

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment