Friday, August 25, 2017

Bearded Dragon To and Fro

There was a father and his young son in the store today.
And the father wanted to get a bearded dragon.
So I took him through the run through of what would be needed for the bearded dragon.
The cage and the food and the heat and such.

Took him up to the register for the cashier to check him out,
And went to go help another customer. 
And not two minutes later, I got a call from the register.
Saying that the customer's card had been declined, so he decided not to get anything. 
Which meant I needed to gather the crickets and mealworms and the bearded dragon and put them all in their proper spots.
I only managed to put the bugs back where they belonged before I got waylaid for another two minutes helping a different customer.
And as I was finishing up with him...
I got called by the register again. 
Saying that the customer had come back and decided he actually wanted the bearded dragon now. 

O.o
Oh...kay....

Thankfully I hadn't put the bearded dragon back into it's cage yet.
So I was able to easily grab his container, and all the bugs and bring it back to the register.

Apparently the guy had tried paying twice for the bearded dragon.
Only for the machine to say his card was declined.
But when he checked his account, his bank account said he'd been charged twice for the bearded dragon, and only had the money returned on one of those....

I dunno what happened next.
Because I was called away to help a different customer,
But the manager was checking into the charges to make sure we'd actually charged him what was said on the account....
They must have figured it all out because I didn't get a third call from the register asking to grab the bearded dragon again. lol. 

Hopefully the father and son have fun with their new pet. :) 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment