Monday, August 28, 2017

Splash Zone

So there was a customer that wanted a couple of our large koi fish.
Which is always a bit of....trial getting them out.
As the Koi fish are prone to jumping and thrashing.
Which means if you don't fish them out correctly or pour them into the bag correctly.
They'll either jump out,
Or get you soaked with water.

And this customer wanted two koi fish....one in each bag.
Which meant double the trouble if the koi decided to be difficult.

The first one?
Easy peasy.
No problems.

The second one?
Not so much.

As I was pouring the koi into the bag he thrashed his tail just so.
And sent a wave of water straight into my face.
Temporarily blinding me because the koi managed to get splash the water into my eyes.
But thankfully, I still managed to pour the koi into the bag without losing him.
So his attempt to escape from being taking home by the customer definitely failed. 

*shakes head*
Silly fish.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment