Saturday, August 26, 2017

Can I Have Those?

It always confuses me when customers ask me if they can have some of our dead fish.

I mean like....why would you even want a smelly dead fish?
I had a customer needing one, a couple years back, for some sort of video they were doing....

But other people? I have no idea why they'd want a smelly dead fish. 

And really...it just kinda depends on the people on if I say yes or no.
Or if I double check with a manager and if the manager on duty says yes or no.

So today, I had a young man.
Early teens maybe?
Who asked me if he could have some "dead fish that died of diseases."
To which my blank response was "....we don't sell dead fish."
Because we don't. 
And he was like "Well can I have some dead fish for free?" 
O.o 
Ummmm

So I went and checked with the manager on duty and he was fine with it.
So I went back and told this kid that yes he could have some dead fish if he wanted.

To which he said "great" and left for a bit to go wander the store....
Before he came back for his dead fish.
But it wasn't like I would just scoop out any old dead fish from our goldfish tanks. (as those die all the time. Y_Y ) 
No, he picked out the specific three dead goldfish that he wanted. So I fished them out and put them in a baggy for him.
And he was so excited about it.
And his mother? guardian? whoever, was happy that I had helped him out and such. 

*shakes head*

I really should have asked what he wanted with these 'dead fish that died of diseases.'
But I didn't because I'm not sure I actually want to know. :S 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment