Thursday, August 24, 2017

On the Counter

I had a woman nearly leave one of her cards at the register today.
She'd pulled out one, realized it wasn't the card she wanted to use.
Set it on the counter.
And pulled out a different one.
But apparently forgot to put the other one back into her purse.
And I didn't realize.
And she didn't realize.
And so she paid with the one card.
And left.
And I didn't notice that she'd left the other card.
Until a couple of minutes later.
So I scooped it up.
Dashed outside to see if she was still there.
And saw her getting ready to pull out of the parking lot. 
In a gigantic truck....which was unexpected.
So I motioned for her to stop and ran up to her.
"Did you leave this card?"
To which she replied in the affirmative.
lol which is good since she'd left it at the counter.

I'm just glad I was able to catch her before she left.
Because who knew how long it would have taken her to realize she'd left her card at my work....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment