Thursday, August 10, 2017

Where?

So there was a woman looking at the fish today with her children. 
And she went up to one of the platy tanks. 
The Red Wag ones -which are red fish with black fins. 
And asked me "Do you have any other platys besides these orange ones?"

Well...first off, they're red. 
Second off. "Yah." I gesture to the tank column to the right of the one she was looking at and the fish tank below her. "These tanks here have platys in them." 

And what does she do?
She looks up.
To the one tank I didn't gesture to, I was purposeful in not moving my hand that direction.
And stated "Those are MOLLIES!"
"Yah. They are, Like I said." Gesturing again to the other five tanks. "These ones here have the platys in them." 

And what does she do?
She looks at the top tank....
That actually doesn't have any platys in them currently.

And goes. "Where?"
"That tank doesn't have any currently, but we'll be getting more in tomorrow."
"So you'll have more of these white ones?" She asks gesturing to the blue wag tag. 
"We should, but I can't guarantee it. Our fish show up tomorrow. If they're on the truck they'll be here tomorrow." 

She glanced at the other platys. Very very briefly.

And thankfully decided to come back tomorrow to get fish.
Which was great.
Because I really didn't want to have to deal with her any longer. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment