Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Show and Tell

I had a horde of young mothers with their kids come into the store today.
Seriously, it was one family group after the other, all come to look at the animals and such. 

And I happened to be working on the reptiles, putting back all their decorations and such because I'd just cleaned the cages.
And the little kids would wander by and be like "Ooo!! A snake! Ooo!! A lizard!! Oooo A turtle!" 

So with which ever cage I happened to have open at that time, I would pull out the reptile in question that the child was pointing at, and give them the opportunity to pet them. 

lol It totally seemed to make the children's day.
Their eyes would light up and they would grin excitedly....when they weren't too shy to approach me and the reptile. lol. 

It definitely was a highlight to my work day. :) 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment