Monday, May 14, 2018

A New Attempt

So I was trying a new thing out at work today.
Where I brought my mini laptop with me.
Since I'd recently rediscovered that. ^^;;
And I'd recently had my sister show me how to work on online documents offline. 
Sooo I could work on my writing at work where there's no internet access. ^^;;

And since I get two or three breaks a day...where I don't do much.
I figured I'd see if I could be productive with it a bit.

And so during my lunchbreak today, I pulled out said mini laptop to jot down an idea I was working on.

Which I think this sort of system could work....

Except.
I happened to take my lunchbreak at the same time as two of my coworkers.
And they were being really fidgety and noisy and their energy was just.....making it difficult to focus.

As apparently when I'm thinking really hard, 
Unwanted visual stimulation and noise....gets on my nerves super quick.

Like I was aware of that just from writing at home when my roomies are about and being noisy.
But it apparently applies to work too lol. 

So while I can write at work....
I really can't do it when other people are around.
So note to self: Try and take breaks when other people aren't around. ^^;; 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment