Saturday, May 26, 2018

Let's Play!

There was a little boy at the fish wall with his parents today.
Nothing really to remark on.
Kids come into the store all the time to look at fish. 

I wasn't helping the kid's parents at that moment though.
No, I was helping a woman and her daughter by catching them 40 small goldfish.

Easy enough to count out and such.
I have a method down.

Only the little boy was sitting right where I needed to catch fish.
He scooted over when I said I needed to be there.

And he was watching me catch the fish.
But it wasn't silently.
No. he was talking the entire time.
But not just regular kid babbling.
No it was game babble. 
"Let's Play! Let's Play!" he cried out in the "little kid show voice" that some games and children's shows do. "En Espanol. In English. Matching. Matching. Match the goldfish! Let's Play! Matching. In English."

Like...O.o It was like listening to a parrot kinda? Idk.
It was just weird how the boy could mimic the tone of the 'game' so well.
Like writing it out has no comparison to how it sounded.

It was distracting for sure.
lol. Made it difficult to count out the fish.

*shakes head* The odd things I encounter at work....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment