Thursday, May 31, 2018

Edible

So there's a new cat food that we're carrying in our store called Applaws.

And with most new foods that we get into the store, we end up having a training video we watch on it. Just so we know a bit more about the brands coming into the store. The perks, and the 'special things' that the brands provide and such.

Applaws is a brand that specializes in limited ingredients.
Like so limited there's only 1-3 things listed. 

But the main thing I took away from this training thing.

Is the fact that Applaws can be eaten by people. 

O.o 

That's literally a first.

I mean, I know there's been people who have tried to eat dog/cat food over the years and such.

But this is the first time that I've heard a food say that it can be eaten by people. 

*shakes head*

Which. It just seems weird lol. 
Yet, the person in the video ate it right then and there. O.o 
Crazy.

But looking at the actual product in the store....I can see how it could be consumed by people too. Like. It's basically just pulled chicken or tuna....with maybe a vegetable added in. 

Crazy.
>.>

At least I know now that if I get stranded at work for a while....there's one food I can eat there without getting sick from it. lol. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment