Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Headed Home

I went to work on a migraine today.
Not unusual.
I've done it many many many times before.
But I definitely wasn't feeling the work thing.
I was moving pretty slowly. Doing things slowly. Pausing to take breaks. Trying to massage the headache out of my brain.

And my manager noticed.
Asked if I had a headache.
Which I confirmed I did.
He was like maybe you should go home.
And I was like. Yah I was thinking about it.
To which he said "Go ask your coworker if she can stay later, and if she can't we'll look to calling someone in." 

Thankfully my coworker was able to stay late.

So I was able to clock out early lol. 

My manager was like "Thanks for being a trooper, but now go Sleep! Go put in a movie to listen to and relax!" 

^^;; Ah. I love my managers. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment