Wednesday, August 15, 2018

One Cricket

So there was a customer who came into the store today.
Who spent a good fifteen to twenty minutes wandering around my department while talking to someone on the phone.

I don't usually make it a habit to bother people while they're on the phone.
It feels weird when I do do it.
Like, I don't want to interrupt them, especially if they're just looking and such.

So I kept an eye out on the dude as he walked around.
But didn't think much on it.

Until he came up to me a bit later, no longer on the phone and was like "Can I get a cricket?" 

He wanted just one large cricket.

Which...I could have grabbed him ages ago.

Though I have no idea if he was on the phone because he was waiting for help, or if he was finishing his conversation with the other person before getting help....

*shakes head*
No idea.

But really....it would be easier to tell if someone needed help if they weren't on the phone...

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment