Saturday, August 11, 2018

The Gesture

There was a little boy at the fishwall today.
Looking at the fish.
And he saw the open tops to the tanks and was like "I want to put my hand in the water!"
His mother was quick to dissuade him. "No. We don't do that." 
"I want to put my hand in the water!"
"You can't. We don't put hands in water."
"But you and Daddy do it all the time!" 
To which the mom was quick to correct him. "No, we don't put our hands in the water. We hold our hands above the water like this." 
She put her hand out and wiggled her fingers above the tank.

I could only assume that she meant it as a feeding gesture.

Which the boy took to lol.
He proceeded to hold his hand out over the tanks he could reach and wiggle his fingers just like his mother. 

^^;; It was rather cute lol.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment