Thursday, August 16, 2018

Locked?

A woman came up to me wearing scrubs.
I was thinking she needed crickets or fish or something.

But no what she said was "Do you know why your breakroom is locked? Because I tried the door and it won't open." 

O.o
I wasn't aware that our breakroom had a lock actually. 
I could see it being blocked from the inside, but like...there was no reason for it to be locked.

So I took the woman with me to the back -figuring that she was one of the new employees for the Vet that's located within the store. 

It came to me as I was talking to her.
That....she probably tried to go in the wrong door.
As we have two doors near our breakroom that are constantly locked so customers won't be able to enter them.

So I asked her "Did you try the door straight down the hallway or the one to the left at the end of the hallway?"

"The one straight down." Was her response.

That explained it.
Straight down was one of our locked doors. 

She'd tried to go in the wrong room.

"But I swear I went straight down this hallway last time!" She said after I explained the mixup to her.

Nope. And we haven't moved the room either lol. The breakroom is a lot bigger than the locked rooms. ^^;; 

And when we reached the breakroom?
Yep.
Opened without issue. 

^^;;

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment