Thursday, July 16, 2020

Sharks?

I had a customer come into the store today who was admiring the various fish in the tank.

Because I was busy doing a betta water change, I waited for them to come closer before engaging them in conversation.

Which I happened to do as the customer was finishing pointing and staring at the tank where we had our red-tailed sharks and small bala sharks. 

So as they turned I engaged them in the typical "Anything I can help you with?" conversation to see if they were just looking or actually planning to buy fish or something.

And the customer was like "Yah, do you have any sharks?"

O_o.....
It definitely caught me off guard. Like I had no response to that beyond "You were just pointing at them?" 
Because they literally had been pointing at the sharks seconds earlier.

Lol luckily the customer took it good humoredly.
Going "Oh!" and looking closer at the tags below the tank and was like "AH! I should have known!" 

*shakes head*
Still.
Gotta love it when customers ask for things that are right in front of them.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment