Friday, July 24, 2020

What's Your Intention?

There was a customer who called the store today asking if we sold something.
But the manager who answered couldn't understand what they were asking.
And so had me take over the call to figure it out.

And from what I heard the customer was looking for "Ratchets." 

Which...I couldn't think of anything off the top of my head that we sold that would be like that.
Like ratchets...like the tool? Like a racket for sports?

So I asked them to spell it out.

And they were like "R-A-T-S------"
And they garbled out the rest.

Okay. So rat something.
Something related to rats?

So I asked them what that last part was.

And they were like "It's Rat Sh--! You know. Like feces?! Because you guys sell rats I thought you'd have some."

Ah.

Well no wonder i wasn't understanding what they were saying at first.
Most people would say Rat Poop or something instead....

But unfortunately for them.
I didn't have any 'rat feces' on hand.
Because my store actually stopped selling rats like five years ago because our breeders stopped breeding them.
So with no rats in the store that meant I definitely didn't have any of their feces either.

And even if I did.

I probably wouldn't be able to give any to the customer anyways.
Like I'm pretty sure it's against policy somewhere to give away animal waste.
Probably it's a health hazard or something.

Which does make me curious why they wanted feces in the first place.
Because most of the time you want to avoid animal droppings.
And like there's easier ways to get fertilizer....

So *shrugs*
Who knows.
I don't.

I'm kinda hoping that they are unable to find some...as I don't know if their intentions are good....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment