Friday, June 26, 2015

MLAARE -Can't Hear You

I hate talking on the phone.
Especially if the phone isn't working right.
Twice in a row.
I answered the phone at work,
To have people say "I'm sorry I can't hear you."
Well....there's nothing I can do about that...I mean I tried speaking louder.
But nothing.

Apparently I was cutting in and out.
Which makes it difficult to explain complicated questions.
>.<
Like.... what to do when you buy two mice and they're fighting.
Obvious solution. Separate them.
Second solution. Give them time....to get used to the place, if they bought them from us...it takes time to get used to a new home. They stress out.
Third Solution. Bring one or both back.

They wanted to return them and see if we could give them female mice.
Unfortunately we don't sell female mice, we sell only male mice at our location. (prevents accidental breeding from happening.) And that a different Starsmet store would have the female mice.

Do you know how many times I had to repeat that information?
Way too much.
Way way way way too much.
So frustrated, and I have no idea what information actually go through. Or what they decided.

And then the very next customer who called....had the same problem. Gah!

Agh! So frustrating. Oh so frustrating.

I hardly wanted to answer the phone after that, because I didn't want to have to deal with it.

It was only hours later, that I realized...what I could have done to simplify the problem, was switch to a different phone in the store. And see if that would help.

Ah well....what's done is done.
Note to self though, try and switch to another phone if they can't hear me, instead of trying to struggle through a conversation.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment