Saturday, June 6, 2015

MLAARE -Decision Maker

O.o Sometimes I wonder at people.
Who leave it up to me with the choice of their pet.
I mean....it's not going to be my pet.
It's going to be theirs.
Shouldn't they be the ones making the decisions about it??
I mean, my tastes will not be the same as their tastes.
What I like or I think is pretty, they may not.

Yet, multiple times today.
I had that happen to me.

Twice it was with birds.
Two different customers were like:
"I want this type of bird." (one was zebra finches, the other parakeets.)
"Alright, which one do you want."
"Boy and Girl."

Ooookkkaaayyyy......
Easy enough if I only have one option.
but when there's a cage full of parakeets flying about in multiple different colors....
They really should be the ones to pick.....
Because again....my likes may not be the same as their likes.
Your pet guys. Pick one you think is pretty and I'll tell you if it's a boy or girl and then you can go from there. Don't leave the choice up to me. *shakes head*

The other was a woman, who came into the store, looking for decorations for her new tank.
"Just pick some out for me, I'm in a hurry."
O.o
Uhh....again, lady.....it's going to be your tank you're staring at. And what I think looks cool you may not.....if you're in a hurry...grab things you like and go. Or come back when you're not in a hurry. Because honestly....what I choose you may not like.
I ended up collaborating with this customer, pointing out decorations and plants I liked.
And she yaying or naying them.

Still....
Really guys.... it's your animal your pets. I don't want you to end up hating them because of what I chose.
Sooo go ahead, make the decision on  your own as to which ones you want. So I can just get them for you and send you on your way. :)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment