Friday, June 12, 2015

MLAARE -Lifting

I have to say that one of the fun parts of the job.
Is when I get to help customers out to their cars.
Usually because they have bought food/cat littler/other heavy objects that are too heavy for them to lift on their own.

It's rather amusing when they see me come up. Skinny thing that I am, to help them out.
As they are probably thinking "She can lift this?"
Yes...yes I can. ^^. Lots and lots of practice, and a knowledge of how to use the lever system to help me move items comes in handy as well.

But it's not just the fact that I can help out.
But that I can also go outside.
Breathe in the fresh air. Have the sunshine on my skin, or the cold rain hit my head depending on the weather. And just enjoy being outside for a moment.

It also is fun, because it's basically an act of service to help out the customers.
And they are often quite grateful for the help.

^^ Gotta love the warm fuzzies you get from helping someone.

It's definitely a boost to the step that's for sure. :)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment