Thursday, June 11, 2015

MLAARE -Pinchers and Stingers

It was a momentous occasion at work today.
One that I have not been looking forward to.

>.<
We're now carrying scorpions and tarantulas at my work.

Bleh.
Creepy creatures.
Ones that I do not wish to handle or look at or see. Let alone sell.

For a different coworker,
It was like Christmas Morning had come.
The news that our shipment of creatures had arrived had them lighting up with excitement.
Opening the box. More so.
For there was the scorpion, there was the tarantula.
And this coworker was right in there, picking up the creatures.
Face lit up like a kid in a candy store.
Talking excitedly, trying to get me to hold them.
Ha. Ha. No. Put the thing away and keep it away from me.

But for my coworker, it was the best day ever.
Because they're obsessed with scorpions. Have already owned them before as pets.
So to be able to have them in the store, practically a dream come true.

At least somebody in the store is excited. :)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment