Thursday, June 4, 2015

MLAARE -Phone Numbers

It's funny, sometimes how people use us as a Phone Book.
More commonly we're used as a Dictionary for information about certain animals or food.
But the phone book....

I was just leaving work when we got a call from a customer.
Wanting to know the phone number of our Sister Store in the next city over.

Lucky them, I actually know the number because I call it every now and then for customers in my store to see if they have products that we're out of.

But honestly, I have to wonder.....
Why didn't they just look it up themselves?
I mean we have this nifty new thing called the Internet.
An even more nifty thing called Google that is the source of all answers.

Seriously....they had to have come by our phone number in some fashion.
It's not that much harder to find the sister store phone number.

*shakes head*
I mean, we don't even know the phone number for our store, how can they expect us to know the phone numbers of others? lol. 

Google is definitely your friend in that regard. :)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment