Tuesday, August 11, 2015

MLAARE -Breakaway

I couldn't do it anymore.
Deal with people at work.

I'd been moving from customer to costumer for like 2 and a half hours straight.

And it got to be too much.
I was tired of the people.
This was Tuesday after all!
Tuesdays are supposed to be dead!
But no.
Today was one of those days where people were coming in constantly.
Making it difficult to finish up the last few tasks.
I was tired.
I needed a break.

So I asked the manager if it would be bad to take my last break half an hour before I was off.
Because I needed a mental break away.

Thankfully they said yes.
And it was a relief to be able to get off the floor for a bit.
It gave me enough energy to spend the last half hour of my shift on the floor able to help a few more customers before I could escape.

Most days this isn't a problem.
But for some reason today it was.
I couldn't 'adult' anymore.

In any case, I survived. :)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment