Monday, August 3, 2015

MLAARE -Healthy

>.<
I was right.
The Tortoise.
I was right.

Remember a few days ago when I mentioned he'd been unfairly isolated.

He'd been unfairly isolated.

I checked on him this morning to still see no Stool in his cage.
And I was tired of waiting.
So I gave him a warm soak (placed him in warm water.) To help move things along.
Which did help.

I looked at the Stool.
And guess what?

It was NORMAL!!
>.<
I was right. 
The Tortoise was completely healthy!
He was eating.
He was active.

So I stuck him straight out onto the floor.
Where he can enjoy a nice big cage. 
And eat even more food to his hearts content.

*sighs*
Really, I don't see why my coworker freaked out about it in the first place.
There was nothing visibly wrong. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment