Wednesday, August 26, 2015

MLAARE -Once a Week

You can tell the panicked customers.
The ones who are in over their heads.
Who have no idea what they're getting into to.

The ones who have trouble listening.
Even more trouble comprehending.
All that is needed. All that is required to care for the pet they picked up.

The customer today,
Had picked up a couple of Horny Toad lizards out in the desert.
And surprise surprise.
One of them had ended up having babies.

Which meant more lizards to take care of.

The woman came in wanting to know what she needed to take care of them.
So I told her.

And in the midst of our conversation.
While I was telling her what types of bugs the horny toads could eat.

I was telling her that she could feed the lizards crickets once a week.
And mealworms the rest of the time
-Because she lived far from a pet store. And mealworms are more hardy than crickets that can die for any reason whatsoever.

And the woman was like "Wait...I need to feed them crickets everyday for a week?"
Uh...
No..
That wasn't what I said at all. O.o
I said Once a week.
As in you feed them crickets one time that week, and mealworms the other 6 days.

I thought that was clear.
But the concept somehow got misunderstood.
Thankfully it was cleared up.

Hopefully she does well with taking care of her new pets.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment