Thursday, August 20, 2015

MLAARE -What Do You Need?

Customers.
Customers.
Customers.
Customers.

I had a woman approach me today, asking me where we had moved the cat collars had been moved to.
So I showed her.
And as I was about to leave, because she'd said she didn't need any more help.
She started talking to me. Saying that we no longer carried the treats her pets wanted.
I assumed it was a cat at first.
Because we were looking at cat collars.
It was only natural to assume.
But she went on about the treats in the boxes, the round boxes.
I knew we'd moved things around.
But I couldn't remember cat treats coming in boxes that she described.
So I asked her "Cat treats or Dog treats?"
And she continued talking.
But NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTION!
I repeated it like seven times.
I tried switching it up. "Is this a dog or a cat?"
Finally in her rambling I got out that it was a dog she was trying to feed.
A very picky dog that only eats certain treats.
But I couldn't get out of her what treats she was looking for!
She wouldn't answer my questions!
It was like she didn't even hear my words. She heard me speaking but not what I was saying.
So. Very Frustrating.
She wouldn't answer my questions.
So I could not help her.
I could only listen as she told me of how picky her dog was and that she had a hard time finding treats that the dog would eat. *sighs*

Customers.
I like it better when I can help them.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment