Wednesday, August 19, 2015

MLAARE -Hay Fever

There was a woman who came into the store the other day;
Who firmly stated that she needed 'a big bag of hay.'
So I took her over to the Hay, faintly irritated that she couldn't read the signs and direct herself there herself.
(It just takes a few seconds to look upwards people. We do have signs that tell you where things are, no need to run straight to the first person who see to ask them to direct you to it, especially when said person is rather busy.)
I took her over to the Hay, and pull out the first big bag of Hay that I saw.
"Oh no, that's not the kind I buy. That's not good hay."
"It's the brand we use Ma'am..." -that stopped her for a moment.
"Still, that's not the brand that I use."
"Alright so which brand are you looking for?"
"Uh...."
(Why don't customers know the name of the things they need to buy? You buy it shouldn't you know the brand name?)
So I list off a few different brands that make Hay, finally alighting on the one she buys.
"Yes. That one! I need the big bags."
I looked to the shelf. Looked upwards. "It looks like we don't have the largest size right now, but we do have this next size here, but I'll go look in a couple other places to see if we have it there."
Which I did, only to confirm that the bag she had was the only size of that kind that we had. But at least she was getting a deal on it where if she bought two bags of the brand she wanted, (even if it was the smaller size) she would get a third one free.
But she seemed to be aiming to get ALOT for a little. So she asked me if I had any other deals like that for the other bags of hay.
I hadn't seen any, but I told her I'd double check.
She was rather unhappy that there were no other buy 2 get 1 deals for her to take advantage off. Just regular discount sales.
Nearly she debated about going to the Larger bag I'd originally shown her -since we used it here in the store- Which would have been irritating in of itself because of how much effort I'd gone through to get her three bags the same size that matched the deal.
Luckily she decided to go with the deal...
Still frustrated that she made me run all over the store though. *sighs* the lengths we go through to try and make customers happy...

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment