Tuesday, November 24, 2015

MLAARE -Decorating!

I think I'm going to like my new manager.

Because she's given me free reign to our display tanks.
lol

She pulled me aside earlier today.
and told me that we needed to make the tanks shine.
Add in more fish.
Do fresh decorations.
Add in cool bubbles and lights and such.

and to have at it.

-Not all at once of course, we don't want to go overboard or anything-

But she wants us to get our display tanks up and shinning.
Because the point of our display tanks is to sell them.
To show customers what the fish will look like.
To show them what their tanks will look like when they're all set up and nice looking.

Because customers like what they see, and buy what they like.

But I'm excited.

Because I get to decorate tanks!
I get to add in new fish!

Oooooo it can satisfy my craving to have a fish tank of my own if I can decorate our fish tanks.
Add in fish that I like.

I'm super excited.
I just don't know if I'll be able to put this plan into action until after the Black Friday crazy.
Because Pre Black Friday prep is already crazy here in the store.
But this definitely gives me something to look forward to. ^^

I can't wait.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment